Founded in 2013, by parent company Magnolia Designs LLC.
Felicia Zannino-Baker renovated the building historically along with the upstairs apartment (Air BnB).
The vision of the building was to have 3 galleries
managed by local artists.
Currently all 3 Galleries are own ed and operated by MICA grads.
Night Owl Gallery
- Fine Art - Crafts - Jewelry - Scuplture - Mosaics
- Art Shows Featuring Local Artists, Changing Bi-Monthly
- Highlandtown First Friday Art Walk Particpant
- Artist Talks & Demonstrations Regularly
- Free WiFi
- Coffee Featuring High Grounds Coffee
- A Variety of 30 Unique Hot Teas
- "Highlandtown" & "Baltimore" Gift Items
- For the Home: Furniture, Lighting, Accessories, Drapery & Flooring
- Fine Art Specifications & Installation Services
- Custom & In-Stock Framing
- Residential & Commericial Interior Design Services & Furnishings
July & Aug 2018
8am - 5pm
and by appointment
248 South Conkling Street • Baltimore, MD 21224